No products in the cart
Organic Gardening Pest Control Webinar
There’s nothing more frustrating than to nurse along your roses, tomatoes, cucumbers, hosta and sunflowers only to have them decimated by insects, diseases or animals. As I combat beetles on my asparagus, mildew on my bee balm, birds on my blueberries and deer on my sunflowers, I feel the pain, too.
In this webinar I cover topics such as;
- Selecting Pest Resistant Plants & Varieties
- Design Ideas to reduce the chance of damage
- Fencing, netting, row covers and other barriers
- Traps and do they work
- Targeted Organic Sprays for insects and diseases
- Animal Repellents and how to use them
- Which Home Remedies work and which don’t work
Please note: Although you are welcome to watch this webinar as often as you like, do not share it or post it on the internet, websites, social media platforms or any public places without written consent from Charlie Nardozzi.