Edible Gardening Webinar Package
If you’re interested in growing food, this Edible Gardening Webinar Package is for you! I have bundled together 4 of my past webinars into a package that will help you grow vegetables, berries and fruits in your garden and yard.
My webinars are practical and inspiring. In each webinar I give specific tips on how to garden, show inspiring and descriptive photos of the topics and answer some common questions at the end. Each webinar includes a 1 hour powerpoint presentation followed by a ½ hour Q/A session.
These webinars were recorded over the past two years and normally costs $9.99 each. However in this bundle, the 4 webinars only cost $29.99. That’s more than a $10 saving!
Here’s some details about what’s in each webinar.
Ecological Gardening and Companion Planting:
- How to build soil health
- Ways to increase soil fertility with cover crops
- New scientific-based research on companion planting
- Ways to lure and establish beneficial insects in your garden
- Examples of companion planting techniques for pest control
- Examples of companion planting techniques for disease and weed controls.
Foodscaping or Edible Landscaping:
- Where to grow foodscape plants in your yard
- How to substitute ornamental plants with foodscape plants and not sacrifice beauty
- Some design techniques to make your foodscape more beautiful
- Examples of some foodscape yards
- My favorite edible veggies, flowers, herbs, berries and fruits for your yard
No-Dig Gardening and Raised Beds:
- The benefits of no-dig gardening
- The benefits of raised beds and various types to use
- Various ways to create a no dig bed
- How to bed a no dig, raised bed on compacted soil and weedy sites
- How to convert your bed to no-dig
- Gardening techniques to maintain your no dig bed
- Examples of other no-dig related techniques such as straw bale gardening, hugelkultur and keyhole beds.
Organic Gardening Pest Controls:
- Selecting Pest Resistant Plants & Varieties
- Design Ideas to reduce the chance of damage
- Fencing, netting, row covers and other barriers
- Traps and do they work
- Targeted Organic Sprays for insects and diseases
- Animal Repellents and how to use them
- Which Home Remedies work and which don’t work